CUT STONE LABRADORITE GUINEVERE RING
"Lore of the Inuit peoples claim Labradorite fell from the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis, an ordinary stone that transforms to the extraordinary, shimmering in a mystical light that separates the waking world from unseen realms. It is, in every sense, a Stone of Magic, a crystal of shamans, diviners, healers, and all who travel and embrace the universe seeking knowledge and guidance. For self-discovery, it is excellent for awakening one's own awareness of inner spirit, intuition and psychic abilities."
- Sterling silver: Printed 925
- Authentic Labradorite Cut Stone
- Copyright Rose Garden Waterfall © LTD
- Stamped RGW in the band
- Please be aware that our jewellery is handmade to order, refer to our F&Q page for more info
Please note that due to the natural qualities of Labradorite each crystal is unique and will vary slightly in colour (some stone may have more of a flash than others).
- Packaged in a RGW draw string pouch or a RGW gift box
- For help with ring sizes please click the 'SIZING & CARE' link at the bottom of the page